Sunday, August 12, 2012

We are having a wonderful vacation in Gatlinburg, Tennessee and when I awoke this morning and looked out from our deck, I was reminded of the wonderful creative love of God. It seems that just as we begin to wonder how bad this world may seem to be getting, He has this beautiful tendency to walk me above the clouds and give me a different perspective. When I looked out today, I saw the picture that I have attached to this post. While the picture doesn't do you justice - it is amazing in person.

What I am so grateful for today is that from God's perspective, all things are quiet and in control. As I looked from the deck, I couldn't see the "rat race" that was happening below the tree level. All I could see was the calm, glorious view of His creation. When He looks at us, He doesn't have to dwell on our stress, busyness, worry or any of the other things we have to constantly "think" about. He just sees His creation and when He sees us, He sees His creation and declares that He did a pretty good job? When we can get to the point that we agree with the Master Designer, we will become everything that He wants us to become and stop fretting about "not being enough"! After all, He is the Creator!

No comments:

Post a Comment