Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lead Me Lord, I'll Follow


Read I Peter 5:7

Help me God, to have the strength
To face each day ahead
Help me not to be afraid
To go on paths where led.
Help me God, to know thy will
Of directions I must take
And pray the path I choose
Will not be a mistake
Help me to have patience
To wait for things I’ve asked
Help me just to make it through
Each day and through each task.
Help me not to be depressed
For you have blessed me so much
Help me not to feel alone
But to know my life you touch.
Make me to look to thee for strength
And know that you are there
Give me stronger faith in thee
Help me know you care.
Help me not to forget thee
Remind me I am thine
For without thee I am null
And need thee all the time.
Take away me gloom dear Lord
Give me peace of mind
Send your precious mercies
That happiness I will find.
Lift me spirits up O God
Depression take away
Melancholy gets me down
Please brighten up my day.
Take away the things I fear
Replace them with thy love
For I need thee everyday
And thy strength from up above.


May you look to the Lord this fine day!

No comments:

Post a Comment